Thursday 9 August 2012

Week 16 Update

How far along? 16 weeks


<>

Maternity clothes? Trying to keep the clothes I have lasting me a while (or at least until fall since I will need maternity pants seeing as the baby comes during Winter)
Exercising: Been jogging on a beautiful trail behind our house this week- not as far as I used to go but it's something

Stretch marks? I don't want to talk about it.  At least no more than last week.
Sleep: On and off, not as tired as I was before but I tend to move 34789132819372 times a night. 
Best moment this week: Going to the Cottage to relax with Wes
Have you told family and friends: Yep.
Miss Anything? Sleeps throughout the whole night without having to readjust myself

Movement: I think so... but again not strong enough to be sure
Food cravings:  No... in the words of a good friend "I'm the most boring pregnant person ever" ;)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing out of the ordinary
Have you started to show yet: In my mind- defiantely!   For others.. no... but my stomache is crazy hard now compared to a few weeks ago which is neat
Gender prediction: I'm still thinking girl, but who knows?
Labor Signs: No where near that point yet
Belly Button in or out? In-- and it's going to stay that way
Wedding rings on or off? On- Definately going to try to keep them on the whole time
Happy or Moody most of the time: Depends what time of day you catch me at
Looking forward to: Getting my baby bump-- no more of this awkward stage
Not loving: Headaches-- I have been getting 3+ headaches per week..

3 comments:

  1. "I'm the most boring pregnant person ever" - that sounds like something Kirsten would say :)

    I love hearing how things change week-to-week! Will be a great keepsake to look back on later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definately something she said! You're good!

      Delete
  2. The context of that comment was being in line for poutine at the movies and asking her if she wanted any weird food combination at the kiosk. : P

    ReplyDelete