Monday 13 August 2012

Gender Reveal Party?

As many of you know, Wes and I are going to be finding out the gender of our baby very soon. 

We still have not decided if we want to do a gender reveal party for friends and family and find out at the same time as others, or find out before-hand while at the ultrasound.  I have been researching some options (for those who haven't read the previous post of all the Gender Reveal Ideas).

I thought it would be fun to see what others think, as I love hearing opinions and whether you have enjoyed going to these parties:)

So should we have a Gender Reveal Party?  If so, please comment with the idea you like best for revealing the gender:)

3 comments:

  1. I'm biast to the cake because we did that haha, but any ideas you mentioned are awesome! The whole party is fun and exciting for not only you guys but your family too! And like I said earlier, then someone can capture your reaction on camera and you can add that to scrapbooks and have it to show little Marshall later on. Totally worth waiting and finding out together :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have an opinion as to whether you SHOULD do a gender reveal party, but if you DO...can I come? (Allie Hyndman)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cake is a great idea, and the balloons :)

    ReplyDelete