Thursday 23 August 2012

Latasia

As some of you have already heard, I have recently made the decision to sell Latasia.  

What is Latasia? 
Basically, it's a company that sells jewelry and lingerie.  

Why Sell It? 
Beginning in Jan, I will no longer be going to school full-time but instead doing a few online courses and taking care of Baby Marshall.  I wanted to find something where I could still help bring in some income but would be flexible with my hours and something I would still like to do. 
Enter Latasia. 
This is a product I really am excited about- there is something for everyone, the hostess deals are actually good and for students like me the prices are actually affordable.  

How Can You Get Involved? 
There are three ways to get involved: Buy something, Host a Party, or become a Consultant.  





If you would like to check out more about this please check out my Facebook page  or email me at breezy_218@hotmail.com and I would love to get you more information.    

No comments:

Post a Comment