Wednesday 22 August 2012

Guest Blogs-Testimony Tuesdays

As many of you know, I have been so lucky to have a few women share their testimonies each tuesday for most of the summer.  Originally, my plan was to do these guest blogs only for the duration of the summer, but I have really enjoyed getting new stories out there and giving Christians the opportunity to share what God has taught them.  I believe that God really works in everybodies lives a little differently and it is such a blessing to hear all these stories. 

<>


With that being said, I would love any comments as to whether you would be interested in continuing to read (or perhaps be a part of) Testimony Tuesdays. 


Please leave your thoughts below as to whether I should keep these going throughout the fall as well or not. 

1 comment: