Thursday 16 August 2012

Week 17


How far along? 17 weeks


<>

Maternity clothes? Not yet... mostly dresses though as many pairs of pants do not fit anymore
Exercising: As much as I can
Stretch marks? No more than before.
Sleep: More than last week, though now at the point I almost have to sleep on my side
Best moment this week: Holmes had his 1st birthday so we bought him some toys and it was funny watching him play with them
Have you told family and friends: Yep.
Miss Anything? Not yet.
Movement: Still not 100% sure if it is movement
Food cravings:  not really
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing out of the ordinary
Have you started to show yet: I think so... again if you didn't know me probably not 
Gender prediction: Girl, though I'm happy with either!
Labor Signs: No where near that point yet
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On--much tighter though... please fingers stop swelling... 
Happy or Moody most of the time: More moody than usual... I'm pregnant... give me a break ;)
Looking forward to: Getting my baby bump-- no more of this awkward stage
Not loving: Sore gums.  Getting better but had a few days where they killed

No comments:

Post a Comment