Thursday 30 August 2012

Week 19


How far along? 19 weeks-- almost half way there!

<>


Maternity clothes? Haven't bought any more since last week-- though after packing much of my stuff I have found some more t-shirts that should fit for a while longer:)
Exercising: Yes, though definately been more limited than before
Stretch marks? bleh. mhm .
Sleep: Completely on my side-- It basically feels like something is pushing you down you if you are on your back and I have never been a stomach sleeper. 
Best moment this week: Got my Latasia Starter Kit (p.s. if you want anything let me know:) ) 
Have you told family and friends: Yep.
Miss Anything? I'm useless when it comes to lifting stuff.  I also played soccer with my soccer team (players vs. coaches) and found that I can't run as much as I would like. 
Movement: Yes!  Finally can feel it! It feels like a butterfly (though that's the common way to think of it) but also like your stomach is always rumbling (even if you aren't hungry)
Food cravings:  nope
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing out of the ordinary
Have you started to show yet: Yes-- Friends and family can defiantly notice though having really "popped" yet.
Gender prediction: I thought girl but honestly I'm not sure anymore.
Labor Signs: No where near that point yet
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On but I take them off every now and again so my fingers can breath.  
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy this week- Wes has caught on when I'm not the most pleasant I think
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender (a few more weeks:) ) 
Not loving: Back pain is still the worst of it all but really I've lucked out with the whole pregnancy thing I think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment