Thursday 23 August 2012

Week 18


How far along? 18 weeks


<>

Maternity clothes? Yes- only a pair of jeans and 3 shirts though-- still loving the summer dresses
Exercising: Yes, though definately been more limited than before
Stretch marks? bleh. mhm .
Sleep: Have to sleep on side if going for more than 5 minutes otherwise its way to uncomfortable.  Once I'm on my side though- i'm out. 
Best moment this week: Pigroast at the church on Saturday for the 50th anniversary. 
Have you told family and friends: Yep.
Miss Anything? Being able to lift- We are moving this week and next and I feel useless... I'm doing alot of the packing but can't help carry any of the big stuff.
Movement: Think so-- still waiting to see for sure though as it's not very strong.
Food cravings:  cream cheese (funny enough I hadn't tried any up until a few weeks ago)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing out of the ordinary
Have you started to show yet: Yes-- still dont think others can tell if they don't know me but defiantely rounding out
Gender prediction: I thought girl but honestly I'm not sure anymore.
Labor Signs: No where near that point yet
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? Getting tighter and tighter- but still on:)
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy this week- Wes has caught on when I'm not the most pleasant I think.
Looking forward to: Feeling Baby Marshall kick to the point I actually know that is what it is...
Not loving: Back pain.

1 comment: