Thursday 19 July 2012

We Are Excited!

I would just like to clarify.  Wes and I are excited to be parents- we are even more than excited!

So why do I say this?  Well, maybe it is just my luck, but I feel that when dealing with the doctors so far, it tends to be sympathetic looks more than excited. 

Example:
The first doctor we visit back in May to tell us that we were truly pregnant made sure to tell me that "being pregnant is not a disease- it is not contageous"... I was in shock... yes, I know it's not a disease... thank you for clarifying? 

Since then, for each doctor we have seen, each has a piece of advice for me.  But each one concurs that we must not be excited for this baby, due to the fact we are young. 

Sorry for a rant, but I just wanted to let everybody know that we are so excited and we cannot wait to meet Baby Marshall!

3 comments:

  1. Oh that's just awful!!! I didn't experience that from medical professionals...I would have probably yelled at them if they said anything like that to me!! lol!! It's such an EXCITING time for you! wahoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh bre! sorry to hear that! can't wait to meet baby marshall!!
    Elisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Bre,
    You know in your heart that God is forming your precious baby in you! <3 Your precious little one has a plan and purpose in God's sight, even now :)
    I am sorry that those doctors said that, but as I have to remind myself too, it is different with those who don't see things through God's eyes :)
    Be blessed, Gorgeous Bre!! <3 Love you so much :)
    Veronica
    1 Corinthians 1-3 :)

    ReplyDelete