Wednesday 25 July 2012

What a Wonderful Day!

Today is a good day.  Everyday is a good day... but today is an especially good day.

I started off my day by waking up to the most amazing guy ever.  After which, we did our couple devotions (we are trying to work our way through a one-year devotion book).  It was early and we both  didn't have to work until later so we decided to walk down the trail behind our apartment.  It was so cool to be out early enough (around 6:45) to see a family of deer and all of God's creation all around us (and it helped that the sun wasn't beating down on us).  After about an hour and a half of walking we were back in our apartment.

<>

It was nice having an entire morning to hang out with Wesley in the middle of the week (usually we are go-go all week and then have our weekends to relax but that's about it).  Now I am at work early to work on a work report, and found out I have won a giveaway for our child's room (beautiful art that is children-based).

I love just slowly down and taking the time to do the small things that we usually skip over.  I cannot wait to wake up every day by reading God's word with my husband and enjoying the small things in life.  

Everyday is a good day... but today is a especially good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment