Monday 9 July 2012

Upcoming Blogs!

Okay so it's that time again... Coop Report Time... A very large report in not so much time.  Due to this fact I am trying to get together some people to write testimonies so that I will not be blogless until September (Yes I will get a few in here and there but will not get as many due to the fact I should be writing my report).  


I am so excited for some of the testimonies that I have set up so far!   

I would love to share your testimony as well- if you would like to be a part of sharing how you came to know God, how God has moved in your life or just something you have learned on your walk with God, please let me know as I would love to get a few more lined up for the next few weeks!   


Excited to hear all the stories from these wonderful workers of God!

No comments:

Post a Comment