Friday 21 September 2012

Week 22



How far along? 22 Weeks (and one day... whoops)



Maternity clothes? bought a tanktop and sweater thing yesterday. love them!
Exercising: Walking, and some side things nothing too exciting
Stretch marks? bleh. mhm .
Sleep: My Side-- curled up to my body pillow (wes is finally starting to see that I will take it from him no matter what it takes) but having to switch side to side often
Best moment this week: Wes helped out at AWANA tonight with me:)  I love seeing him with kids-- he's going to be an amazing dad 
Have you told family and friends: Yep.
Miss Anything? Energy.   I'm only able to stand for small periods of time before I have to lean/sit ... not fun. 
Movement: Yep!  Every day between 3-4 and 10-11 they tend to go crazy.
Food cravings:  nope
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not anything in particular
Have you started to show yet: Yes- I have how they say "popped" (though I may have last week it just depends on who you ask)
Gender prediction: I thought girl but honestly I'm not sure anymore.
Labor Signs: No where near that point yet
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On my neck on a necklace I got.  Then I have a smaller one taking the place for a while.. feels so much better!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy ---just tired from the moving and everything 
Looking forward to: Soccer tournament tomorrow afternoon and seeing some old friends Sunday night! 
Not loving: Sore ribs/pelvis.   







On The Other Side of Things:
I have made a facebook page so that I do not have to bombard others with the blog posts- So if you are a fan of my blog, or want to keep in touch check out the Meet the Marshall's Facebook Page

1 comment: