Wednesday 5 September 2012

Bits and Pieces

So this week has been busy (hence the inability to write too many long blog posts), but I thought I would let you know some of the bits and pieces of stuff happening in my life. 


  • My Latasia Launch Party is tomorrow night- I can't wait to see some friends and start off this new journey-- please help me out at the Launch Party Page and order anything you would like- don't forget it is buy 3 get 1 free!
  • I start my babysitting job tomorrow morning 
  • Soccer tournament on Saturday (for those who didn't know, I have been coaching soccer this summer and our last tournament is Sat!)

Please take a look at the Launch Party Page and don't forget to enter the giveaway-- only a bit over a week left to get your entry for the free photo shot in!

No comments:

Post a Comment