Thursday 27 September 2012

Week 23




How far along? 23 weeks

A grapefruit!

Maternity clothes? currently have one pair of pants and another pair I wear that aren't maternity... see how long they last...
Exercising: Walking most other stuff I do I can't do long 
Stretch marks? bleh. mhm .-- any good ideas to get rid of them?  Let me know!
Sleep: My Side-- been able to sleep much better though which is wonderful!
Best moment this week: Soccer tournament.  Had such a fun summer with those kids!
Have you told family and friends: Yep.
Miss Anything? Energy.   Not being hungry every second of the day.
Movement: Yep!  Every day between 3-4 and 10-11 they tend to go crazy.
Food cravings:  nope--just hungry all the time. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not anything in particular
Have you started to show yet: Yes- people are noticing which is a bit unreal...
Gender prediction: If any of those gender prediction things are right it's a girl. definately carrying higher than lower.
Labor Signs: No where near that point yet
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? Depends on the day.   If not on then I wear it on my necklace.  
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy ---just tired from the moving and everything 
Looking forward to: The weekend and having no plans!
Not loving: Sore back.   







On The Other Side of Things:
I have made a facebook page so that I do not have to bombard others with the blog posts- So if you are a fan of my blog, or want to keep in touch check out the Meet the Marshall's Facebook Page

1 comment: