Thursday 6 September 2012

Week 20



How far along? 20 Weeks!  Half way there!!!



Maternity clothes? Have to get a few more pants and shirts this week most likely 
Exercising: Yes,-- starting a prenatal fitness class tomorrow morning:)
Stretch marks? bleh. mhm .
Sleep: My Side--
Best moment this week: Hearing the Baby's heartbeat at the Doctors again (first time I have heard it rather than seen it)--- going to Sandhills with Wes for my birthday
Have you told family and friends: Yep.
Miss Anything? My Energy
Movement: Yep
Food cravings:  nope
Anything making you queasy or sick: Raisin bagels... had a morning of pure sickness yesterday... not fun.
Have you started to show yet: Yes (Here is a picture of me on Monday)
Gender prediction: I thought girl but honestly I'm not sure anymore.
Labor Signs: No where near that point yet
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On but I take them off every now and again so my fingers can breath.  
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy ---just tired from the moving and everything 
Looking forward to: Starting back at school (though I am crazy nervous for some reason)
Not loving: Puking in 2nd Trimester... how lucky am I....

No comments:

Post a Comment