Thursday 13 September 2012

Week 21 Update


How far along? 21 Weeks



Maternity clothes? No more-- hoping to get some pants soon
Exercising: Yes walking from my friends house in waterloo to school so I don't have to pay for parking and they have it so I run from class to class to make it on time;)
Stretch marks? bleh. mhm .
Sleep: My Side-- Loving my body pillow I got for my birthday- only Wes loves it as well and more often than not I wake up to him cuddling with it rather than me 
Best moment this week: Catching up with old friends over the past little while:) I love seeing how people are doing and getting to talk to them 
Have you told family and friends: Yep.
Miss Anything? Energy.   Playing sports where it's ok if I fall.
Movement: Yep!
Food cravings:  nope
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not anything in particular
Have you started to show yet: Yes- I can hid it with some stuff but most clothes I have are showing off my bump now 
Gender prediction: I thought girl but honestly I'm not sure anymore.
Labor Signs: No where near that point yet
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On  but I ordered a Latasia ring (for those who don't know what Latasia is - it's a jewelry and Lingerie company that I work for ) and plain chain to wear and the chain is to wear my actual wedding rings on the chain as a necklace.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy ---just tired from the moving and everything 
Looking forward to: Going back to AWANA tomorrow night!  (A kids program that I went to from age 3-18 and then back again to help out again since I'm closer than previous years)
Not loving: Having to move around all the time when I sleep.  







On The Other Side of Things:
I have made a facebook page so that I do not have to bombard others with the blog posts- So if you are a fan of my blog, or want to keep in touch check out the Meet the Marshall's Facebook Page


As well- don't forget tonight is the last chance to enter to win the free photo session.  Enter before it's too late! 

No comments:

Post a Comment