Tuesday 4 September 2012

An Appointment, Move and Birthday!

It has been a busy weekend for us!  
On Saturday, Wes and I finished all of our moving (though we are still in the getting organized stage in Brantford).  

Yesterday was my 21st birthday.
I can't believe I just said that- I am starting to truly feel time just fly by!

Wes and I went to the Sand Hill Parks (these sand hills are 350 feet and just beautiful and then we went to the beach right beside them to cool off).

19.5 Weeks

Wes and I on the top of the sandhills
Today, I went to another doctor appointment for my monthly checkup.  With only a few minor complications, everything is going well and we found out that the next ultrasound is October 11 (meaning we will be finding out the gender on the 13th!)  

I start classes again on Monday- I'm nervous and excited (it feels like the first year all over again).  

So that's been my weekend so far-- thank you to everybody for the birthday wishes and I hope your back to school week is wonderful!

2 comments:

  1. I am surprised there making you wait until October for the sex of the baby - usually they do baby sex between 18-20 weeks because baby may be too big and unable to see past that date. best of luck that doesnt happen !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes-- they have to check a few other things and want to give it a few extra weeks so that's why its a bit later.

      Delete