Tuesday 23 April 2013

Our Vows

Every now and again, I like to look at our wedding scrapbook.
On one of the pages I have copies of the vows we wrote to each other.





Here is how they went:

"I, Wesley, take you Breanna, to be my wife.  I promise to devote myself to you by marriage by loving for you, caring for you, and growing a friendship that I will be thankful for and amazed by.  I promise I will give you everything I have to protect you and care for you and I promise to raise our kids the way that God has shown us and will show us.  I promise to be your faithful husband until the day I die."



"Wes, from the moment I met you, I knew there was something special about you.  You have been my best friend for the last five years, and I would not be the person I am without you in my life.  I have loved getting to know you more and more each day, and am looking forward to the new things I learn about you as we spend the rest of our lives together.  I am so thankful to God for allowing our paths to cross.  I promise to love you unconditionally with all my heart for the rest of my life, through good times and bad.  I will always be faithful, encouraging and comforting to you, cherishing each day we are given together while we allow God to work through our lives."




No matter what happens, I plan to stick to these promises I made to my husband on our wedding day.
Life has brought us to a completely different point than where we were 2 years ago,
but nothing about these vows have changed.

I love Wes and always will.

Happy Two Year Anniversary to a Wonderful 
Father, Friend and Husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment