Sunday 28 April 2013

Month 3

Likes:
- Walks
- Funny Faces and Noises
- Yo Gabba Gabba
- Her fists... does she ever like those!


Dislikes:
-naps.  Peyton tends to do little 15 minute catnaps all day but is good at night so I'm not complaining
- Diaper changes... she hates being naked- alot
- Getting in the car seat- though once she is in she usually is pretty good


Big Steps:
-Laughs! They are so cute but she will only laugh about something for a minute or so before you have to find something else funny to her
- Lifting her head- she's getting strong!


Funny Quotes:
- I was with my friend and Wes came in and I said to Peyton "Look it's Daddy" and she was cranky and just looked at him and started bawling
- I was playing with Peyton after I thought she had all her burps and spit-ups out.  Lucky me got a face full of spit-up.... good thing I closed my mouth!
- While at Volleyball at church, Wes and I were playing with her and heard her first laugh- so cool we both got to see it the first time !



Our Beautiful Girl!










Yep... that's right shes doing the "Blue Steel" look!

No comments:

Post a Comment