Monday 25 June 2012

Walk For Joy

So I usually do not like to put ads on my blog, and this may be considered one... for that I am sorry. 
Two friends of mine have started on a walk from Hamilton Ontario to Joy Bible Camp (Bancroft Ontario).  They are hoping to raise money for the camp.


Joy Bible Camp (JBC) is a place that is really near and dear to my heart.  I have seen many lives changed through this camp.  My life was changed there and I continue to return to see friends, learn more about my God and just to have a good time.  I have had the pleasure of bringing many friends to camp throughout the years and have seen what a difference it has made in their lives.  Please if you have the financial ability to support these two men on their walk, please do take the time and donate.  I promise you it will be worth every penny, as you are helping make a lasting impact on both children, adults and families. 

Donations can be made at:
http://www.canadahelps.org/CharityProfilePage.aspx?CharityID=21022

and other information about the camp can be found at:
www.joycamp.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment