Thursday 28 June 2012

Common Questions

So after telling people our big news, I have had a few of the same questions.  I have decided to write as many of the answers on here, please if you have any other questions leave a comment and I would love to tell you all about it:)


Q: When did you find out?
We found out on May 28/2012.  The pregnancy was confirmed a few days afterwards by a doctor. 
Q: How Far Along Are You?
I am currently a bit over 9 weeks.  We understand that we told people early, but we both decided we need the prayers and were ready to tell people our exciting news:)  Hopefully everything runs smoothly but whatever happens it is in God's hands. 
Q: What Will You Do About School?
I have currently deferred my acceptance to Teacher's College at Queen's University.  Instead, I plan to continue my studies at UWaterloo for a term and do some online courses after the baby comes.  God has been wonderful in ensuring that I was able to get into all the classes I needed on such short notice and I was blessed with the opportunity to defer my acceptance to Queens. 
Q: Are You Guys Going To Find Out The Gender?
Definately!   We are dying to know whether we are going to have a mini-Wes or mini-Bre running around!  Either way, we will be happy, but since it is the first addition to our family, it would be nice to have a few things ready by the time the little one comes.  

4 comments:

  1. great plan to find out the gender!! wahooo!!! soon you'll know! :) :) I'm so happy for you guys...such a wonderful blessing to have a little one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you- You found out the sex as well beforehand right?-- were you able to guess before you found out?

      Delete
  2. Congratulations !!!! :D

    ReplyDelete