Wednesday 7 May 2014

Marshall Update

Last week at this time, I was finishing up Teacher's College.  That was my first full year at school since having Peyton and I am so grateful to friends and family who helped me throughout the year with babysitting, etc. so I would be able to finish it.

I am planning to write a future post about things I learned throughout my year at Teacher's College, but for now I will update you on things happening in our lives.  This week I have started back full time to finish my undergrad (in Math with minors in French and Pure Math).  It's definitely more challenging, but I'm finally able to see the end of it which is keeping me going.  I also have been tutoring and working at a local pool on the side, and them home with Peyton for the rest of the week.

Wes is back at work full time, and enjoying it:)  He has been working very hard the past few months, so mostly is just relaxing when he is home.

We have one more month until we get the keys to our new home, which will be so great to finally settle in! (We have moved on average once every 4 months-- for me this will be home number 12 I believe in the past 5 years).

Peyton is a girl who is just full of energy.  She is either with me or one of her grandma's throughout the week.  She is finally sleeping through the night (YAY!), and loves going to the park and playing when she's awake.

So that's the updates on our little Marshall Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment