Monday 10 December 2012

1 Year of Blogging

Well, as of Saturday, I have been a part of this whole blogging thing for 1 year.  



To be honest, I didn't think this blog would last this long,.
I have been able to learn so much through writing this blog, 
and I have met many wonderful people over the course of the year. 

I decided to share some of my top 10 favourite posts over the past year:


  • A Letter to Our Baby Girl
    • This is a letter I wrote for Peyton when she is old enough to read and understand it.  It has our wishes for her as she grows up into a young woman.  
  • Fairy Tale Love
    • This is a post I wrote about the mixed conceptions we have on love, and how perhaps the "fairy tale love" many little girls grew up to know isn't exactly what true love is like.  
  • Too Young to Marry?
    • This was a post with some of the reasons Wes and I are happy we married young.  This was actually written only a few days after finding out we were pregnant (and we had barely told anybody at this point- not even family)
  • First Comes Love
    • Our Baby Announcement!
  • Masked Church
    • A thought on being ourselves with our church family, rather than hiding everything to give ourselves the "perfect church look".
  • Unexpected Blessing
    • This post goes over the reasons why I don't like the term "unplanned pregnancy" and how God has a plan for every child even before they are born.
  • Get Real
    • This is just a few things about me you may not know. 
  • God's Big Plans
    • A little post on how my life has changed from what I had thought would happen to God's actual plans for me.  
  • A Letter to Young Christian Women
    • A letter I wrote to the young women of God.  As a camp councillor, I have seen many girls believe lies media and other people tell them.  This is just something to encourage them.
  • Our Story- Part 4
    • This may be a cheat- I like the whole Our Story series, but I didn't want to take up 4 of the top 10 spots ;).   This is the story from our dating years to our wedding day.  Soon I will add a couple more posts to this series.  



So there it is!  
Thanks for reading, and I hope you continue to read future posts:)

No comments:

Post a Comment