Thursday 13 December 2012

Week 34


How far along? 34 weeks 




Maternity clothes? Only able to wear the few maternity clothes I have...   falling funny on my stomach still though
Exercising: What I can do yes.  Walks and everything seem to be very small as I get sore very easily.  
Stretch marks? Yes... I don't have the "cute baby belly" unfortunately but it will all be worth it in the end!

Sleep: Worse and Worse.   This past week I have gotten the pregnancy induced carpal tunnel.  So my hands and arms fall asleep and the muscles tighten all night.   Very hard to sleep.  
Best moment this week: I loved getting the maternity photos done and see them!   It's beginning to get very real.  We also got a wonderful stroller and car seat from my parents for Christmas.    Only 3 more weeks until she is full term.  

Oh and Baby Marshall now has another wonderful little boy waiting for her-- 2 down 1 to go .  (Congrats Nate and Shauna!)

Have you told family and friends: Yep.

Miss Anything? My jogs... I used to jog 3/4 times a week for a few km at a time... now I can walk a block and I'm sore/tired....  

Movement: Yep.   Trying to get her to slow down during exams as it can be very hard to concentrate   Only a week left until exams are done though!

Food cravings: nothing weird....
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not sure if it's pregnancy sick or sick sick.  Hopefully it stops soon.  

Have you started to show yet: Yes.  I like having a baby bump.  But I don't like the comments you get from many people.  She is growing though- can't wait till she joins us!

Gender prediction: No longer a prediction. It's a girl!! 
Labor Signs: Nope

Belly Button in or out? in but I don't think for much longer
Wedding rings on or off? off (wearing them on my neck though)

Happy or Moody most of the time: ALL OVER.  I am sorry guys!   

Looking forward to: Seeing my ladies on Sunday and having a "As Seen on TV" Gift Exchange.  So excited!
Not loving: Carpal tunnel .... the worst. 

No comments:

Post a Comment