Thursday 6 December 2012

Week 33


This week has been full of lots of exciting moments! 
We had our first baby shower over the weekend, and we have slowly but surely been getting more and more ready for this baby to arrive.  

My classes are finished, so now it's just onward towards exams and then I get to rest until the baby arrives!  

Baby Girl has been moving around all the time, it honestly looks like she's trying to claw her way out of my stomach sometimes. 
Altogether, this pregnancy has been good to me, but I have found these past few weeks have gotten harder and harder.  
Though I had no symptoms at all in first trimester, the morning sickness and other symptoms are now hitting me.  


I cannot wait until Christmas rolls around, and this girl decides to join us-- 7 more weeks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment