Wednesday 1 January 2014

2014 Resolutions

Today we welcomed 2014 into our midst.  
Seriously where did the last year go?  

Though 2013 brought forth many changes- I have many resolutions I would love to see take place this year: 
  • By this time next year I hope to be done school and in the job market
  • I want to lose the baby weight I gained this past year
  • I want to work on my relationship with God firstly --and Wesley secondly.  This year has been tough on our marriage and I really want to get things right- but that means strengthening my relationship with God must happen first.  
  • I want to stop worrying-- I am and always will be a people pleaser.  I worry if I think somebody doesn't like me to the point it makes me sick.  I need to get my priorities straight and see what really matters.  
What resolutions do you have this New Year? 

1 comment:

  1. Bre I just want to say I love being able to call you a friend. You're so on fire for God and everyone can see that. You have a wonderful man by your side and a beautiful daughter. I don't have many resolutions this year (I always tend to make too many and end up having a hard time keeping them all). My main resolution is to bump up my prayer life (which has taken a turn for the worse this past year), being a better wife to Bryan, and doing my best to raise my daughter right (including not stressing over everything) once she makes her appearance.

    ReplyDelete