Thursday 15 November 2012

Week 30!

I cannot believe I am 75% of the way through this pregnancy!  These past few weeks have definitely brought forth more pregnancy symptoms than the first half of the pregnancy.
  •  I find it hard to get to sleep- tend to move from side to side but once I fall asleep it's fine and I'm out until the morning (except to go to the bathroom a few times during the night). 
  • My back hurts all the time, I find myself having to get up and stretch/sit back down every few minutes 
  • The baby has moved further down I think.  She is constantly against my bladder, meaning I can hold a drink in for about 10 minutes before having to go the bathroom.  


But all that being said, I am so excited for Baby Girl to come!  I'm starting to really realize how close it is to the due date.  Wes and I are going to become parents in 10 weeks!  

I am so excited, but also realize how big a thing this is.  I really do pray that we will be parents that raise our baby to live a life for God, yet allow her to excel in the ways God has created her to excel in.

Day Five: What trimester are you in, and how do you feel?
I'm in 3rd Trimester!   Last one!   (Read above for the rest)



On a side note:   Wes and I set up our Christmas tree this week.  Holmes loves it, though he was used to climbing it last year and now he is much bigger and can only climb the bottom of the tree.  


No comments:

Post a Comment