Tuesday 27 November 2012

Mishmash

I've been a bit lacking on this whole blogging thing lately-- but I believe that goes without saying that that will happen once Christmas time starts to roll around.  Lots of things to get done, exams coming up and to top it all off baby time is getting closer and closer!  


Here is a bit of our life lately:

We have been getting more and more into the Christmas mood.
We found this cute hat at the dollar store and couldn't stop laughing so we had to get it for Holmes. 
Obviously he loves it. 


A good friend of mine had her first wedding shower on the weekend!  
I am so excited for her and her fiance and truly wish the best for them in the future!
It is so great to see how God is changing the lives of my friends and how his plan works out for each and every one of them. 



Wes and I start our parenting Bible Study tonight.  
I cannot wait to learn more about what the Bible has to say about parenting, 
so that we are prepared to raise our child in the way God has intended for us to raise her.  

2 comments:

  1. I am SO excited to hear stories of how God is going to work in Peytons life with two wonderful God-loving parents < 3

    P.S: Congrats Chels! < 3

    ReplyDelete