Tuesday 2 September 2014

Esther 1,2,3

Today, I started my Blogging Through the Bible with Good Morning Girls. 
I had a bit of catch-up to do so I went through Esther 1-3.  

In these chapters, we are introduced to Esther and the situation she brings herself in.  

One thing that really stood out to me while reading this is how God's plans do not always make themselves known overnight.  
In fact, Esther had to wait over a year before she was even chosen to be a queen.  
A year of being away from your family without knowing how this was a part of God's plan. 



After reading through the "big person" version of this story, 
Peyton and I read through her version in her kid's Bible.  
I really want to be open about reading the Bible- especially in front of my daughter. 
I want her to grow good habits while she is young that will last the rest of her life.  

Well that was day 1 of the Blogging Through the Bible Challenge.  
If you want to join me, please feel free to email bkmarshall515@gmail.com 
and we can do this together and keep each other accountable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment