Saturday 15 August 2015

Maternity Pictures - Baby Marshall #2

Almost two weeks ago, we went to get family photos to celebrate the upcoming addition to our family. 
At this point I was only 34.5 weeks pregnant but that means our family is changing in one short month! 

These pictures were taken on a trail near our house, 
but I was so excited how they turned out and the beauty of the city that is shown in them :) 



My beautiful firstborn   :D 


Her "Smile" face

We told Peyton to let me smell the flower but she thought Daddy would be more interested in smelling it











One of my favourites :) 











This book was read at our wedding, and Peyton was gifted it as a baby and we will continue to read it to the new baby 







One of the not so wonderful perks of pregnancy is swollen hands and fingers ;) my way of keeping my wedding rings nearby


No comments:

Post a Comment