Wednesday 25 September 2013

Our Week At Camp

So this is a bit late... in fact we went to camp at the beginning of August- for that I apologize.

We decided to go spend a week at camp before moving to Kingston, as it was a beautiful week for our family and what better way to serve God and get reconnected before things started to pick up again.

The theme of the week was "Game On!"- meaning it was all board game/video game etc based.  Such a neat idea for a theme!  

Wes ran riflry and I did the DVD for the week.  I loved doing this job as I got to go over all the footage I would take each day and put it together for the girls to have something to take home to show their families at the end of the week.  It really helped me see how much hard work was put into each of the DVDs I have sitting at home from my weeks as a camper.

For those who are unaware, camp has a special place in our hearts.  Wes and I met at camp, and Peyton is named after camp as well (Joy is her middle name).

Here are a few pictures from the week (not all taken by me):

Our little family of three by the beach 

The Famous Camp Sign






One day was dominos day so I made us all matching shirts...
unfortunately we didn't get a picture together until Peyton had
puked on hers and needed to change it 



Such a fun game!

By the Campfire 

Doing the lowropes course 







No comments:

Post a Comment