Monday 23 September 2013

I'm THAT Mom

Before having a child of mine, I never understood why people talked about their children so often and took so many pictures.   I thought it was crazy and yes the children were cute but why take so many pictures.....
I now know why..... 
And I am going to admit it.....

I am THAT Mom.



I promised myself when Peyton was born I would try my best to document her life.    
Looking back at vacations I have been on or special moments in my life, I always wish I took more pictures.   I did not want to feel this way about Peyton's childhood.   I want her to have many memories to look back on.  To see how she grew up so fast, and ensure I did not miss one moment of it (Poor Holmes only has a handful of kitten photos).  



I'm proud of my daughter.  I talk about her a lot.   But it's because she takes up a lot of my time.  I am either at school or with Peyton and Wes for 99.9% of my time.   

So for those who have my constant flood of pictures take up their wall on Facebook, 
For those who sit and listen to me talk about Peyton's new steps and funny moments (though perhaps not as funny to you)--- I am sorry but I don't want to forget these times.  She is gong up too fast and I know a year from now she is going to be at a completely different stage in her life as she is now.  






1 comment:

  1. What a doll!
    I will NEVER get tired of seeing her little face on my facebook wall!

    ReplyDelete