Friday 3 May 2013

To the Least of These

Today I have been feeling pretty down.
Peyton has been a bit fussier than usual and quite honestly it's exhausting.
Though my days and filled with diaper changes, walks and feedings, I sometimes find myself feeling pretty useless as I am not "bringing in the cash" and I see Wes having to work double time to help pay bills.

Isn't it great how God gives you just the right words when you need them though?

1 Corinthians 15:58
Therefore, my dear [sisters], stand firm.  Let nothing move you.
Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because 
you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.

Matthew 25:40
The King will reply, "I tell you the truth, whatever you did for 
one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me."

Though I'm not working, and at times I feel like quite honestly nobody sees the work I am doing in my daughter, it is so encouraging knowing that God knows how hard I work as a mother and this work is not in vain.  


Take a look at this poem that is beautifully written:
By Megan Breedlove - www.MannaForMoms.com

No comments:

Post a Comment