Wednesday 14 October 2015

Love Never Fails

On July 25, my sister-in-law Emily got married. 
The day went beautifully, and I couldn't be more excited for the wonderful couple!
Though Emily is Wes' sister, it is Emily I was first friends with when we met years ago. 
(To be honest, for a few months into dating Wes, I would tell my parents I was visiting Emily not him)
It has been such a blessing to see her grow into the woman she is and to meet the wonderful guy Peyton now calls her Uncle Nathan. 


I was lucky enough to be a part of the wedding party, alongside Peyton who was the flowergirl. 
There were so many beautiful photos of the day, but here is a few. 
The day was small but intimate, but you could see all the beautiful details Emily worked so hard in creating the months beforehand.






























No comments:

Post a Comment